This article is about the Aluminum foil price and the list of manufacturers in the world. The information will be continuously updated.
The price data comes from the authoritative website of the Aluminum foil industry and the large B2B trading platforms such as alibaba.com. Please note that prices can fluctuate over time and many other factors.
The price of the Aluminum foil is about USD 2000-4700 / Ton.
Established in 1980, All Foils, Inc. is the most experienced aluminum converter in the United States. From foil toll processing to specialty applications, our team is committed to providing the highest quality products and unsurpassed customer service to our partners around the world.
Haomei Aluminum is located in the famous aluminum capital of Zhengzhou, Henan province. We are a professional aluminum manufacturer, that mainly produces series-1, series-3, series-5, series-6, and series-8 pure aluminum and aluminum alloy plate/strip/foil products, such as hot-rolled thick plate, ROPP cap materials, aluminum circle/disc for cookware, aluminum drilling entry for PCB, aluminum tape for aluminum plastic tube, aluminum baseplate for PS plate, aluminum bright finish tread plate, aluminum circles, aluminum checkered plate, PP cap materials and others.
Laminazione Sottile supplies rolled aluminum for a wide range of applications. In addition, we provide aluminum foils, coils, sheets, and circles in different alloys and dimensions.
IIBERFOIL, with almost 100 years of history in the world of aluminum, is a European manufacturer of high-quality aluminum coils, with an industrial plant of 110.000m2 located in Sabiñánigo, Huesca (Spain).
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of a wide range of Aluminum Pharma Foils, PVC Film, Pharma Bottle, etc.
It’s easy to search the suppliers by google searching.
Usually, the official website of the suppliers will have the following keywords:
ps: product keywords are replaced with "xxx"
Google maps is also an excellent tool to find suppliers. Also, we can find the suppliers’ addresses and strengths by using the “street view” function.
The suppliers usually show lots of their product photos on their websites. We can search these photos by keywords or by uploading images.
Sometimes some local search engines (such as baidu.com in China, and yandex.com in Russia.) do even better than Google.
For example, we can easily find many good Chinese eyelash vendors by searching “假发厂家” on baidu.com.
There're two ways to find & contact the suppliers:
I prefer to search directly cause it's more proactive and efficient. Now let's check it.
After searching the keyword “hair extension” on alibaba.com, we’ll get a product list page ( about 45 products).
It's necessary to ignore the advertising product to find good suppliers.
The advertising product usually is with a label on the right like this:
There're many icons on each product. Some icons can help us find good vendors.
1. Product Label – Useless. This label can be edited by vendors.
2. Customs Data – Useless. Sellers wouldn’t have this label if they don’t like to display their data.
3. Company Name – Useful. We can find vendors’ websites by clicking this link — on the “contacts” page. ( click to see how to find )
4. Member Age – Useful. It’s reasonless to purchase from 1-years-member vendors.
5. Verified Label – Useless. It’s a paid service on alibaba.com. The certification company just takes some photos of vendors’ offices & business licenses.
6. Trade Assurance – Useful. Make sure the “Supplier’s Trade Assurance Limit” (you’ll find it when you put the mouse on the little yellow crown icon) is enough to secure our payment.
7. Vendors’ Response Rate – Useless. Most of the response rate is more than 95%. This is just an indicator to evaluate suppliers.
8. Sales on alibaba.com – Useful. This label shows vendors’ sales on alibaba.com.
9. Supplier Service Stars – Useless. It’s proportional to the cost of the suppliers.
10. Feedback – Useless already. For better rank on alibaba.com, there’re more and more suppliers begin to pay for fake feedback.