This article is about the lead plate price and the list of manufacturers in the world. The information will be continuously updated.
The price data comes from the authoritative website of the Aluminum bar industry and the large B2B trading platforms such as alibaba.com. Please note that prices can fluctuate over time and many other factors.
The price of the Lead plate is about USD 2100-5300 / Ton.
Coremark Metals offers a wide variety of metal alloys, grades, shapes, and sizes to meet your needs. With no order minimums, you can rely on us to deliver full-length stock material, cut-to-size pieces, and customized parts for projects of all sizes and scopes.
Tri Star Metals is a domestic, AS9100 certified manufacturer of stainless steel and nickel alloy bar and wire. Our rapidly expanding manufacturing campus is located in Freeport, Illinois. We now operate out of a 300,000-square-foot facility with state-of-the-art processing equipment at every stage of our production process. While we are capable of producing commodity products, we excel at the non-standard. We offer specialty alloys with custom mechanical properties in non-standard diameters/lengths and low production minimums.
metalmen deliver no-nonsense hassle-free service from the first communication, through the quoting stage, order entry, and supply of goods. Your phone calls are answered by a seasoned dealer with decades of experience in the buying, selling, and processing of specialty metals.
Metal Associates, Inc. is a distributor of ferrous and nonferrous metals servicing the electrical, electronic, and microwave industries. We specialize in hard-to-find alloys such as copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, steel, and stainless-steel alloys.
We strive to exceed our customer's expectations through a combination of first-rate service and top-quality steel. Bergsen prides itself on supplying material at fair prices that are competitive within a worldwide market.
It’s easy to search the suppliers by google searching.
Usually, the official website of the suppliers will have the following keywords:
ps: product keywords are replaced with "xxx"
Google maps is also an excellent tool to find suppliers. Also, we can find the suppliers’ addresses and strengths by using the “street view” function.
The suppliers usually show lots of their product photos on their websites. We can search these photos by keywords or by uploading images.
Sometimes some local search engines (such as baidu.com in China, and yandex.com in Russia.) do even better than Google.
For example, we can easily find many good Chinese eyelash vendors by searching “假发厂家” on baidu.com.
There're two ways to find & contact the suppliers:
I prefer to search directly cause it's more proactive and efficient. Now let's check it.
After searching the keyword “hair extension” on alibaba.com, we’ll get a product list page ( about 45 products).
It's necessary to ignore the advertising product to find good suppliers.
The advertising product usually is with a label on the right like this:
There're many icons on each product. Some icons can help us find good vendors.
1. Product Label – Useless. This label can be edited by vendors.
2. Customs Data – Useless. Sellers wouldn’t have this label if they don’t like to display their data.
3. Company Name – Useful. We can find vendors’ websites by clicking this link — on the “contacts” page. ( click to see how to find )
4. Member Age – Useful. It’s reasonless to purchase from 1-years-member vendors.
5. Verified Label – Useless. It’s a paid service on alibaba.com. The certification company just takes some photos of vendors’ offices & business licenses.
6. Trade Assurance – Useful. Make sure the “Supplier’s Trade Assurance Limit” (you’ll find it when you put the mouse on the little yellow crown icon) is enough to secure our payment.
7. Vendors’ Response Rate – Useless. Most of the response rate is more than 95%. This is just an indicator to evaluate suppliers.
8. Sales on alibaba.com – Useful. This label shows vendors’ sales on alibaba.com.
9. Supplier Service Stars – Useless. It’s proportional to the cost of the suppliers.
10. Feedback – Useless already. For better rank on alibaba.com, there’re more and more suppliers begin to pay for fake feedback.